Coaching Courage, LLC was incorporated in September 2019 and officially launched on February 29, 2020! The past 12 months were transformational for Coaching Courage, LLC! For more specifics, keep reading.
Shannon Cochran-Yzquierdo, the Founder and Owner, accomplished the following:
- Launched her first Business,
- Created the Coaching Courage, LLC website with the help of KC Web Designz,
- Created a Coaching Courage, LLC pamphlet with the help of Kelly Cochran-Yzquierdo,
- Certified Coaching Courage, LLC, as a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE),
- Earned her ICF-Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential,
- Served as a Moderator for a Security Panel titled, “Digital Citizen: Privacy vs. Security Challenges after COVID-19,”
- Delivered her first Professional Speaking Engagement on Leading with Courage,
- Created the Coaching Courage, LLC newsletter with the help of Courtney Hiles,
- Created a Social Media Education & Brand Awareness campaign with the help of Courtney Hiles,
- Was selected to be a featured Leadership Coach in Golfer’s Digest across 18 Golf & Country Clubs across Northern Virginia & Loudoun County,
- Launched 5 YouTube videos,
- Wrote 7 Blog Posts,
- Coached 20+ clients,
- Provided 150+ hours of Coaching Services.
What can you expect to see from Coaching Courage, LLC in the future?
- Shannon looks forward to finding creative and innovative ways to connect with leaders in all walks of life & at all levels of leadership,
- She enjoys coaching all leaders; however, she is most passionate about helping emerging leaders & new business owners discover their leadership potential and their inner courage.
- She plans to create a series of educational training courses,
- A future podcast,
- And more…
The dates for launch of the above mentioned items are TBD! If you would like to contact Coaching Courage, LLC for coaching services or collaboration opportunities, please reach out to Shannon via firstname.lastname@example.org phone at 571-314-3526.